Name: Effie Deans
Date registered: July 10, 2012
"After studying in Edinburgh, Cambridge, Copenhagen and Nizhny Novgorod, Effie returned home to rural Aberdeenshire, where she reads Dostoevsky in Russian and finds unionist inspiration in the works of Walter Scott"
- An independent Scotland can mint a currency, but not a currency union — May 10, 2013
- Scotland is a part of Britain, but so is Britain a part of Scotland — April 25, 2013
- Could an independent Scotland avoid austerity? — April 16, 2013
- Independence weighed in the balance — April 4, 2013
- A halfway house would not deliver the benefits of independence — March 25, 2013